Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Exposure 2014

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Atlanta with my mom to an event called Exposure Youth Camp. I had so much fun! The theme was "Big" and there were so many great speakers. The focus for this camp was about how big God is and how we can't even process it. One quote that was said at EYC that my friends and I admired was, "Our God is bigger than that!"




Another great thing we did at EYC was we had team time. I was in team #10. We had great devotionals together and on the last night we played games!

I can't wait for Exposure 2015!

3 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

EXPOSURE IS GREAT

Granna said...

I am so glad you got to go to Exposure. It makes me want to go back next year! I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Great job on your blog!

Most Visited Posts