Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Bulletin Board!


This is my bulletin board for the pre-convention event. I worked very hard on it! It is in the cradle roll class. There's only one little girl in there so I am pretty sure she will like it! My mom helped me with the border but, other then that I did it all by myself.

6 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Karen said...

Nice bulletin board. Lads to Leaders is a great program. We do LTC.

Anonymous said...

This is a very well written blog. Great job, Addy.

Felicia said...

Great L2L site! I may try to get my son make a site like this next year.

Anna Hudson said...

I did bulletin board too! Are y'all going to the Nashville Convention? :)

Addison Kelsey said...

Yes, that where we go! Can't wait!

Anna Hudson said...

That's where we go to! I can't wait either!!! :)

Most Visited Posts