Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Monday, December 22, 2014

Jase

     If you know me, I absolutely love babies! Jase is my baby cousin who is about 8 months old. He has grown so big over the last few months! He has starting picking up things, giving high fives, and now he is trying to crawl! Watching him grow over the past few months made me think of how we grow spiritually.





     2nd Peter 3;18 says, "18 But grow in the faith and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity."

     I know each day I gain more and more faith in God. He woke me up today and yesterday and all the days before that! He gave me amazing parents who give me shelter and food, and I couldn't be more grateful for that! 



1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BABY

Most Visited Posts