Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Well, its only a few more days till Christmas! Im so excited! On the 27th we leave for Exposure, but that is another post for another day. :)

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. Not only for presents, but for hanging out with family and friends! Tonight after church is my grandparents annual Christmas party for our church family. I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite parties of the year!

  Jesus is the reason for EVERY season! Christmas as Christians is not a time to celebrate Jesus' birth, but a time for family and friends.We should celebrate everyday the birth of Jesus! He died for us and we should take everyday to celebrate him, not just one day.

      I hope everybody has a great Christmas and New Year!

1 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Most Visited Posts