Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Being A Good Example

I'm the second oldest of all the kids at my church. We have children learning how to walk, running around and playing princesses! As one of the oldest children of my church, I need to show the younger kids how to act and how to not act. If I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, guess what the younger kids will do? Run around like a chicken with their head cut off.

  Even the little babies who can't talk need a good example. I know I look up to many great women at my church! I hope to be like some of them when I get older! And just because you may be younger than someone, it doesn't mean you can't be the good example!

In Matthew 5;16 we are commanded by God to let our light shine. You can be a good example too!



Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. ( 1st Timothy 4:12 )


0 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Most Visited Posts