Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bible Journaling

A few days ago I decided to order a Bible with larger margins, otherwise known as a "journaling Bible." It's kind of like illustrating your faith. It really helps me concentrate on the verse! Now I'm no artist, but it's really fun! I try to do about an entry a day or so. Here are a few entries I have done in the last few days.



2 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

https://www.MyTreasureIsJesus.blogspot.com said...

Hi Addison,

I like your blog. My Mom has wanted one of these Bibles that you have for a few months now. I can't wait to show her your post. I think my Dad is getting her one for their anniversary!

See ya,

Blaine at MyTreasureIsJesus.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Nice job with the journaling!

Most Visited Posts