Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Being Lukewarm

Recently my family has been watching a T.V. show called " The Middle." It's about a middle class family who lives in the middle of Indiana. My family has had many good laughs from this show!


Watching this show has reminded me how God does not like "lukewarm" Christians. "So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth." (Revelation 3:16 HCSB)



If you are going to try, try your hardest! The Bible says that God vomits out people who are lukewarm.That should give us motivation! 

Are you giving God your best?

Are you lukewarm? 

2 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Dad said...

Addi, I proud of your hard work. I love you.

The McDowells said...

Great thoughts Addi!

Most Visited Posts