Blogger Tricks
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My First Few Days of Homeschooling

I just finished my second day of homeschooling! It is wonderful! Today I did every subject. The longest lesson was writing about different kinds of scientists!  In Social Studies, I learned about Ancient Mesotampia. King Nebacanezzer was even in the lesson. Legend has it that King Nebuchadnezzar built the beautiful garden in Babylon for his  lovely wife who missed her home in Persia. I really love homeschooling!

4 comment(s). Leave yours now!:

Addi's Dad said...

Addi, I'm proud of you and your hard work. Keep it up!

Love,
Daddy

Aunt Katie said...

Great blog Addi! We are happy your are enjoying homeschooling, we do too! Love, Aunt Katie

Emily said...

Great job! You are doing a superb job with everything! Keep up the good work!

Adam Richardson said...

Addi, I'm glad you are having such a good time with homeschooling- Kaitlyn, Logan, and Macey enjoy it almost as much! Keep working hard, I know it will pay off for you. This is a wonderful blog, too- it wins first place in my book!

Most Visited Posts